Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Funny Mother's Day Poem

Salute your mother for all the sacrifices she has made for you. Honor her love, affection and kindness on this mother's day by singing a poetry. A poetry designed to create laughter and fun among children and their mother. Make her laugh and hug you for what all you say? Sing few lines from our category segment of funny mother's day poem. These funny poetic lines can bring a smile to brighten mother's day.
Funny Mother's Day Poem
Funny Poem
Mom you are a shining star though the world doesn't know your name.
You have no fancy title like Baroness or Dame.
Mom you really are a star, my mother mentor and friend.
A Nobel Prize for motherhood is what I'd recommend.
And if I won the lottery I'd share my win with you
I'd take you Mom on a spending spree each day the whole year through!
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.
But Mom I think you are wonderful and I'm so proud of you!

Funny Mother's Day Poems
For all the diapers
thank you changed.
For all the play dates
you arranged.

For all the trips
back and forth to school
for cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.

Why is there only
one Mother's Day.
You could have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

0 comments:

Template by:
Mother's Day